Friday, February 15, 2008

In Print- Online




A photograph that I took of my friend Keliy shooting a portrait in her studio has been published in "WANT", an exhibition catalog for a show up in Maine. Scroll to page 35, and click the + arrow on top of the image to see it larger.

Also, I've been quoted (and this blog has been referenced) on the powerHouse Portfolio Review 2008 site. It was a great experience for me last year, and through it I gained some invaluable advice, insight, and contacts. If you haven't ever had an official review of this type, it can be a great professional step.

And last but not least, one of my images is featured on Photoshelter's slideshow today. It may take a long time to get to my image, so it's the one at the top of this posting. See all of my images (and send your art buyers to the site!) in my Photoshelter microsite.